Mostly everyone will prefer coffee in the morning as it will boost their energy. Also, there are many varieties of coffee but have you heard of cortado coffee. This coffee will provide you a daily dose of antioxidants. The quality of the milk is appreciable and the flavor is bold.
Recipe of Cortado Coffee:
What is Cortado Coffee?
A Cortado is a popular hot coffee beverage and contains the equivalent amount of espresso and warm milk. Cortado coffee is gaining popularity because of its simple structure and international notoriety.
The Cortado is believed to be Spain based and this coffee will increase the retaining of coffee’s flavor by removing the intensity and acidity of the espresso. The coffee is served with little foam and it is served in a small glass that has a metal ring base and metal wire handle. While making the Cortado, remember that the coffee should be more and the milk should be less. Cortado coffee is more like black coffee but it is served with a dashing of some milk.
How to make Cortado Coffee?
The preparation time of this coffee recipe will take 5 minutes and the cooking time will be 10 minutes.
The ingredients required for this coffee to make are;
- 1 cup of water
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of finely ground Cuban coffee
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of hot milk
Cortado is an espresso-based drink and it will more associate with the café style. The making of the recipe is simple and also it will taste better.
- The first step includes the grinding of the coffee beans. You need to take the blender and started grinding the coffee beans. Grind it well until you will get a fine powder
- Then put the grounded fine powders in the Bialetti filter and pour 1 cup of cold water into the bottom canister
- Now, you need to screw the top spout tightly without any gap and then place it directly on the burner. Place it over medium heat for a nice slow steep for few minutes
- In a glass container add some sugar, and the glass container should have a spout on it
- Then pour the brewed coffee in the glass container for over 1/4th of a cup
- Whisk well so that the mixture will combine well and you need to whisk continuously till you will get a creamy light brown paste
- Once the sugar and coffee are mixed, then pour the remaining brewing coffee into the container and then heat the milk. If you want you can add more milk or even if you want you can add some more sugar.
Now, sit and enjoy the full-flavored and sweet delicious coffee.
While making the coffee, focus on the coffee beans as the Cortado coffee is mainly dependent on the quality of the coffee beans. You can even try some flavors of coffee to enhance the taste.
- If you are making espresso in Bialetti, then you should use some water and coffee
- Next, mix the first ¼ cup of brewed coffee with sugar and then pour the remaining coffee once the brewing has done
- Finally, pour all the mixture into the hot milk and serve
Zenco Living Espresso Cups:
These espresso cups come with a large handle and the capacity of the cup is 4ounce. It comes as a set of 4 glass coffee cups that can be used for Nespresso Lungo, double espresso, and cortado.
These cups are worth buying as it will make your every day better. Also, the glass cups will enrich the lives by providing a good experience and you can use this for daily activities. The cups are designed thoughtfully, and also it is curated carefully. These cups come with high-quality, aesthetic design, and high utility standards.
The glass is made of borosilicate glass so it will be light, also we can lift it easily and it will be very comfortable. Also, it has a strong property and comes with a temperature variance resistance. It can be easily held as the handles are designed perfectly and it will impress your guest.
Double Walled Coffee Cups:
This ceramic showpiece coffee cup brings both a sophisticated and modern look to your home. It is a hand-finished design and also its elegant designs are attractive and impressive. The cups are double-walled so it will keep the temperature of your coffee the same and on the outside, you can hold the cup comfortably without any worries. The capacity of the cup is 6 ounce.
Each cup is designed with high-quality and it is finished by dedicated craftsmen so that the product will ensure premium quality. The designs of each cup will show some variation as it defines that each cup is crafted uniquely. This cup is worth buying as it provides an artistic experience and also it allows tactile experience.
The reasons to prefer this cup are;
- Double-walled insulated ceramic
- Fine craftsmanship and detailed designs
- Handle-less design and hand-finished product
- Can be used daily
Stoiva Double Wall Insulated Espresso Glass Cups:
If you are running any hotel business, or if you are having a bar or want to improve your kitchen then this is the right product to choose as it is the perfect solution to impress your customers and guests. When you are holding this cup, you can feel a unique experience as this double-layer designed cup will create a fabulous illusion that the coffee inside the cup is getting floating.
The coffee should be drinking hot and considering this the glass is designed to keep the temperature of the glass for a longer time. Also, the glass has double-wall insulation so on the outside of the cup it will be cool so you can touch the cup comfortably. The thick handle offers a grip and it comes with a stackable design so you can arrange it easily. The cup is made of high-quality lead-free borosilicate glass.