If a person who dislikes coffee will like iced coffee as it is enriched with flavors and aroma. The iced coffee will keep you hydrating and rejuvenating, and also help you to relax your body. The process of making iced coffee is simple and easy, and that can be done at home.
How to make Iced Coffee?
This coffee recipe is a quick and budget-friendly iced coffee. Also, it is enriched with flavors and aroma. The recipe for iced coffee is;
- Take a good quality of coffee beans and grind it into a coarse powder
- Mix water and the powdered coffee well and stir well to incorporate
- Steep the coffee overnight. Once it is done, strain the brew from the grounded coffee powder and store it for future use
- In a saucepan, combine water and sugar a medium heat. Stir well until the sugar is dissolved completely
- Once the syrup is cooked well, keep it aside to get completely cool. If you want you can add vanilla flavors to enrich the taste
- Fill half of the cup with stored coffee brew and half of the cup with the prepared syrup. Add some ice for better taste
If you want you can add milk or cream, which is a substitute. It will increase the taste of iced coffee.
Tips to consider while making iced coffee:
- Choose the good quality beans otherwise, it will spoil the taste of the brew
- The simple way to brew coffee is to brew by using a coffee maker in a large batch and store it in a fridge for future purpose
- If you want to enrich the taste, then you can add some coffee ice cubes; that is the leftover coffee can pour into an ice cube tray and you can use that ice
Nostalgia Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Brewing System:
Nostalgia Iced Coffee Maker is the perfect equipment for making iced coffee and the specialty of this maker is that you can make your coffee in just a few minutes. So using this maker you can enjoy a smooth and delicious drink at home.
The process for making iced coffee involves;
- Place the freshly grounded coffee in the removable filter basket and then if you want you can add other ingredients such as sweeteners or any other herbs
- Using the selector dial, choose your brew strength
- Once the device is on, the showerhead will perfectly saturate the ingredients by extracting the flavor
- Now you can enjoy the fresh iced tea
- You can also place the glass pitcher with lid in the fridge for later use
- 3-quart capacity is a serving pitcher that has a large handle which will help for easy handling and pouring. This pitcher will make a 3quarts of a beverage at a time
- 3-position lid will turn the lid for easy pouring and here you can pour with an open or closed ice guard
- Once the brewing is done, the device is designed to automatically shut off
Brentwood KT – 2150BL Coffee Maker:
Brentwood Coffee Maker has a pitcher with a capacity of 64oz so you can make a large batch of iced coffee. Using this coffee maker, you can make 8 cups of coffee at a time. This machine can also make expresso and it will be a perfect machine to make Italian coffee.
The coffee maker is providing brew-strength such as bold, normal, and strong. The product includes a brew basket, mesh filter, pitcher, pitcher lid, and an instruction manual.
The feature of Brentwood coffee makes includes; selector dial; reusable filter basket; auto shut off, and a pitcher with 3 position lid. Other features include are;
- 3-positon lid has a unique showerhead design and this will offer more space for the beverages
- When the coffee maker is not in use, the cord storage is good and convenient for hiding the cords
- The process of making iced coffee using this maker is easy as you need to simply on/off the coffee machine while brewing
- This coffee maker will save your energy and money as it will automatically shut-off once the brewing is over
- The 700 watts powerful coffee maker will guarantee consistent brews time after time
Ovalware Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker:
Ovalware airtight cold brew coffee maker will produce a smooth and less-acidic iced coffee than the conventional coffee maker. Here you can get stronger brew concentration that can be stored in cool places too for future uses. You can use this concentration whenever you want by simply mixing it in cold water.
The most important benefit of an ovenware airtight coffee maker is that you can make coffee of about 33% less acid content which is lesser than a regular coffee brew. It is best for your health and also you can enjoy the naturally delicious flavors.
The process of making iced coffee in an airtight coffee maker is a simple and easy process. The process is;
- Combine the grounded coffee and water
- Let them sit for 12 to 24 hours
- Now filter the extraction from the grounded coffee
- It has an airtight seal and an easy-access handle. The product is designed in such a way that it can be easily fit in your fridge
- This high-quality product is rust-free, and it is attached with a laser-cut and stainless steel filter
- The glass is highly protected, as it is made of borosilicate material and it has a non-slip rubber cushion base
If you are a coffee person, then you can try this recipe at home, and it is a guarantee that you will experience a different kind of taste. If you want to make iced coffee with different flavors then you can make use of the above-mentioned coffee makers to experience the best results.