Coffee lovers are constantly searching for an ultimate solution for the query_ how to make a Vietnamese coffee. The Vietnamese coffee is rich, sweet, and aromatic beverage, which is the perfect option for sipping during cold climates. You will be mesmerized by the extraordinary taste of the coffee served to drip down the condensed milk layer in your tumbler.
Basic Vietnamese coffee and Vietnamese iced coffee
- Vietnamese ground coffee powder
- Condensed milk
- Measure about three tablespoons full of ground coffee and spread it into the Vietnamese filter evenly.
- Now place on top of the distributed coffee the metal filter.
- Pour one to three tablespoons of condensed milk into the heatproof coffee mug.
- Take 6 to 8 ounces of water and boil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the hot water into the metal filter and let it sit for five seconds.
- Next, slowly add the hot water and let it brew for some time until the entire coffee starts dripping with aroma.
- Remove the filter and blend the coffee with the condensed milk in perfect proportion.
- You can add ice cubes to this preparation to enjoy Vietnamese iced coffee.
Vietnamese egg coffee
- Egg yolks _4
- Condensed milk_150ml
- Vanilla extract_ 1 tsp
- Strong expresso _ 200ml
- Grated dark chocolate
- Add condensed milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and whisk for 5 minutes until it turns foamy and pale.
- Pour boiled water into heatproof mugs.
- Now add freshly brewed Vietnamese coffee into the mug then add scoops of the foamy egg.
- Pour the remaining coffee into the mug on top of the egg layers.
- Top it with grated chocolate and serve it immediately for a delicious treat.
Vietnamese coconut coffee
- Sweetened condensed milk_2 tbsp.
- Coconut milk_ 2 tbsp.
- Ground coffee_ 1 tbsp.
- Got water _ ½ _ ¾ cup
- Ice cubes
- Measure and pour the sweetened condensed milk into a heat resistant mug.
- Pour into the mug the coconut milk.
- Start brewing the coffee and set it to perfect consistency.
- Now place the filter on top of the mug.
- Gently and slowly pour out the hot water into the mug and brew the coffee.
- Collect the coffee in the mug along with coconut milk mixture and then add a scoop of chilled ice cubes and stir well.
Recommended Product Reviews
Vintage Instant coffee Mix is an enchanting coffee mix and a boon for those who are confused with the query, how to make a Vietnamese coffee extensively. The product is wonderfully designed and prepared with a flavourful formula as a treat for all coffee lovers across the globe.
Vinacafe can be prepared instantly as it is easily soluble in hot milk or water. It is not prepared from any dairy ingredients and is creamier and tastier. The coffee mix consists of refined sugar and therefore can be easily prepared instantly. The premium quality formula stimulates the nervous system and rejuvenates your mind.
This coffee mix powder is considered the most delicious, aromatic, and strongest product in Vietnam. It is available in a 20-gram sachet as well.
how to make a Vietnamese coffee using Vinacafe coffee mix?
- Take one 20 gram sachet of Vincafe coffee mix into a what resistant cup.
- Pour hot boiling water or milk approximately 100 to 200ml, according to your taste preferences.
- You can also serve it chilled by adding ice cubes to the mixture.
Nutritional Contents include calcium 1%, carbohydrates 14 gram, cholesterol 11mg, sodium 11mg, fat 2.4 gram respectively. Rich aroma-filled delicious coffee can he prepared within few seconds.
Gladiator Coffee Maker is an answer to your search on how to make a Vietnamese coffee, as the Large Vietnamese Coffee Maker Large Size Coffee Pot and French Press Style Coffee Filters allow you to prepare easily.
This premium quality coffee maker is wonderfully made in Vietnam. It is made from durable stainless steel and is easy to store and clean. Gaunt sized coffee maker allows you to prepare ten to twelve servings. Gladiator Vietnamese coffee filter does not require any paper filter and is suitable for making different types of coffee such as Starbuck, ArBica, Trung Nguyen, etc.
- Supreme quality stainless steel built product guarantees long-lasting lifetime.
- You do not require any power supply for operating this product and prepare a delicious cup of coffee _ hot or cold as per your choice.
- Perfect choice for those who travel as it is portable and can be stored easily without any inconvenience.
- A paper filter is not needed.
The Gladiator Vietnamese coffee maker is the ultimate solution for those who want to know – how to make a vietnamese coffee. The product comprises of Filter Phin with Small French Press Portable Cup. This amazing coffeemaker is exclusively designed and made from durable stainless steel materials.
It is a marvelous product that allows you to prepare the best Vietnamese Coffee with its Slow dripper, french press style, which drips your delicious coffee hit it cold according to your preferences.
You can carry it along while camping or traveling because it can be stored easily and is absolutely portable.
- This product is directly manufactured from Vietnam and is made from premium quality highly durable stainless steel that is dishwasher safe.
- The single-serve 1cup Vietnamese coffee stopper allows you to prepare single servings after brewing ranging up to 4ounce coffee. Medium size and Large size coffee makers aids in preparing 6 ounces and up to 3 servings.
- Gladiator Vietnamese coffee maker is the ultimate choice for making different types of coffee including Cafe Du Monde, Trung Nguyen, Arabic, robusta, or Starbucks extensively.
- If you wonder how to make a Vietnamese coffee without a power supply, it does not require any plug-ins for operating. It is a wonderful coffee maker as it is portable, which helps you prepare and enjoy your delicious cup of coffee anywhere even while traveling.
- A paper filter is not required.
Serve delicious coffee hot or cold and enjoy the ecstasy of enchanting aroma and flavor!